Thinking of my daddy leaves my home after we watch a football match.
Cause he is divorced now he has a new home and i real feel sad when im think he is full alone.
Not always Three or Four days in the week my little sister is at his side.So thats fine.
But still three days left, I ask him so much times he wanna sleep here or i sleep at his house cause i feel bad to leave him alone on his own.Its my daddy and my best friend to.
Nobody must be alone ,Specially when u are so good and kind person.
Remember when you wrote down the first thought you had this morning?
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Daily Prompt: First Light | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Sound the alarm! | Q the Adult
- Daily Prompt: First Light | cognitive reflection
- Daily Prompt: First Light | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- First light of the last days in Geneva | Mind Heart Journeys
- Daily Prompt: First Light | بيسان
- Daily Post: | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Taking A Dream To A Creative Work | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: First Light | nicksen
- Embracing Your Amateurity | Never Stationary
- Duly noted | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Daily Prompt: First Light | Completely Disappear
- The notepad | Paul Scribbles
- Today is… | Misifusa’s Blog
- Beep beep beep | theloneshewolf
- panic | thematticuskingdom
- Daily Prompt: First Light | From the C-Sweet
- My first thought this morning | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- DPChallenge: First thoughts, morning kiss | stuffy tales
- Daily Prompt – First Light | Joe’s Musings
- DPChallenge: Morning light, first kiss | Someday I Will Learn
- First Light | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: First Light « Mama Bear Musings
- Awake | Pigments of Life
- Daily Prompt: First Light 28th February 2013 | ittikorn1994
- First Light | Hope* the happy hugger